Florence Attorney | Thomas W. McCutcheon
Thomas W. McCutcheon was born in Jefferson County, Alabama. He attended the University of North Alabama for his Bachelor’s in 1984 followed by the Birmingham School of Law where he received his law degree. He is a member of Lauderdale County and American Bar Associations.
Mr. McCutcheon’s vast legal experience as a Florence attorney encompasses personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, worker’s compensation, and defending clients in social security law matters.
Jefferson County, Alabama, September 4, 1959
• Personal Injury
• Automobile Accidents
• Products Liability
• Medical Malpractice
• Wrongful Death
• Workers Compensation
• Social Security Law
• Birmingham School of Law, J.D.
• University of North Alabama (BS., 1984)
• 1988, Alabama, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court
• Lauderdale County Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Alabama State Bar
• Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
To protect your legal rights, get in touch with the attorney Thomas W. McCutcheon using the following information:
McCutcheon & Hamner, P.C.
226 W. Alabama St.
Florence, AL 35630